3 cups of wheat flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1/3 Cup of olive oil/vegetable oil/corn oil or any oil that is deemed suitable
1 cup of warm water
- Add flour, salt and baking powder in a suitable container. Mix well. Want to use a mixer can, wear hook to dough ye.
- Add the oil, mix it up again.
- Add warm water, stir. Dah can start kneading by hand. Kneading, kneading and kneading to the dough. The old kneading until the dough saw the smooth/smooth.
- Divide the dough into 9 parts. If Nak tortilla is great, make 8 parts of the JE. Then close the container that has the dough with a clean cloth, relax the dough for 15 minutes. Ni Step Important Yes, yet long breaks (up to 2 hours), again nice.
- Dah enough breaks, can start the dough. This time, if the middle of the dough and see the DOH is still shrinking back to the original, it means gluten free in flour. Rerelax the dough further 15-30 minutes.
- Leperkan to thin, if thick then our tortilla is so hard. Thin, but don’t get torn. Spend some dough with time flour in the process of dough. Make a round shape, want to be beautiful and to see the uniform of all sizes, the dough to a flat with the appropriate size plate.
- Heat non-stick pan, small flame JE. Put the dough on the pan. Do not cook too long, then tortilla us so garing/hard, can’t want to wrap. When look at the small bubbles (not more than 1 minute) the surface of tortilla tu, dah can be overturned. Again the cook between 20-30 seconds dah enough.
- Repeat step 5-6 until the end. Make one-one ye. Blisperkan dough, sure cook. Repeat again. Do not layer the uncooked dough tu ye, and then stick. So make one-one. A high persistence is required at this time.
- Dah all, can you make wrap. Place the salad, wedge the & of Japanese cucumber, cheese, fried chicken coated with smart flour, mayonnaise and chilli sauce.
In addition to tortilla wrap recipes, we also write other recipes that get many sharing. Invite to read and try it out. Thank you for visiting our website. Don’t forget to like it and share this recipe yes.